A few initial shots from the Canon 500D

As promised earlier, here are some initial shots taken from the Canon EOS 500D (it's a wonderfully great machine & I'm enjoying every moment using it!) I've even attempted to use the DPP software to edit some of the photos & is pleasantly surprised to see the amazing results..! At this point, I wish we could afford to get a DSLR much earlier so that we could take really good shots of Isaac and Ivan during their birth-days and those earlier moments. But I guess it's never too late to get started. Sharing some great photos here with you :

Some of the photos here will never be possible using a P&S camera as the action was simply way too quick. I know I will enjoy our DSLR very much now.....:)

*****

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lim family's Chinese names

Our 2nd honeymoon to Turkey 8-17 June 2010

Respect for stay-at-home mothers..