Welcome to Sze Weng and Jenny's new world as we begin our journey as husband and wife.
This blog chronicles some of the most memorable moments in our lives together.
Ivan's well ahead of his age
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Although Ivan just turned 9mths, to me he is developing well ahead of his age. Seen here is Ivan on a motorized bike, which was suppose to be kor-kor Isaac's 2yr old birthday gift from grandpa & grandma.
It's not easy for an English educated Chinese banana like me to remember how to write our kids' Chinese names..(yeah of course I know how to write my own Chinese name). So I've actually prepared a powerpoint slide of all our Chinese names, as above, to help remind me how their names are to be written :p It's funny how we got Ivan's chinese name above... my parents didn't manage to provide chinese names that we like that rhymes with his English name - IVAN. Most of those that my dad shortlisted sounded abit like a girl's name. So one day what I did was to google for a translation website and used this website to translate "Wen" in english to Chinese character. After some browsing through, I've finally selected the above Chinese character to represent "Wen" which also has a very good meaning. It represents "stability, strength, strong foundation" which I find will be very good traits for a little boy. There is a Chinese sayin...
March 5th : It's all about perspective – how one perceives things that would change the entire experience. This is my 2nd confinement and boy I must say that I enjoy every waking moment this time around. Why? you may ask. Perspective! The key to enjoying your confinement (CFM) period is basically to REST... rest in God and literally take loads of rest. My last CFM was filled with self-created stress where I refused help and I basically thought I should still do most of the things on my own – despite my mum (who was and is currently also my CFM lady, I’m truly blessed) offering so much help! My perspective then was “no one does it better than myself!” Ok forget the past and allow me to share how you can best enjoy your CFM period : 1. Like mentioned, REST...REST...REST Most CFM lady will tell the mothers to rest their way through CFM, but just how much can you sleep every day right? That was what I thought during my 1st CFM, how can I be sleeping or lying down the whol...
Comments