RLC's Bumper Crops Retreat @ Bukit Gambang Resort, Pahang

2019 is the Year of Fruitful Ingatherings!

Psalms 107:35-37 (NLT)
But he also turns deserts into pools of water, the dry land into springs of water.
36 He brings the hungry to settle there and to build their cities.
37 They sow their fields, plant their vineyards, and harvest their bumper crops.

God answered my heart's desire when Pastor Joshua announced that we will be having a Church retreat this year. And even more surprising was that the venue of the retreat was Bukit Gambang Resort, a place I had always wanted to check out.

We signed up for the retreat as soon as the registration was open to enjoy the early-bird price hehehe... We took the 2-room apartment accommodation for the 5 of us. We also signed my mum up for this retreat and she was in the same apartment with my mother-in-grace. The retreat took place from 29th May until 1st June 2019. 

There are so much to be thankful for from this retreat - I was selected to be a facilitator for one of the smaller group discussion (hehehe very nervous), spent loads of time with my close pal, Stephanie, chit-chatting, many many close encounters with God, praise Him πŸ™πŸΌπŸ€²πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸ½ and of course plenty of family time visiting the water park & safari park there. Many many testimonies that follow after this retreat as well... praise the Lord πŸ™πŸΌπŸ€²πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸ½ God is good all the time 😍😍😍






























******
This was my testimony as shared with Pastor Edwin after the retreat :

Hi Ps Edwin,
Praise the Lord for the Bumper Crops Retreat. It was truly a prayer answered the moment RLC announced about this retreat as we enjoyed the last retreat at Melaka very very much.

Indeed this year’s retreat was much better and greater than expected.

Firstly Praise the Lord for His provision to pay for the retreat and we happily paid for my mum to join us. She had a wonderful time & made many new friends during the retreat.
It is already a blessing that both my mum and mum-in-grace got along so well and shared a room together! This is not something every married couple experienced so we are indeed very very blessed.

We did not expect to get personal prophecy and the words given to us were really in season, esp. for SW & myself... we have been seeking God for His direction in our careers. Thank you Ps Edwin for the prophecies and praise God for speaking through you! May God bless you a thousand fold.

We especially enjoyed the flexibility offered to people of all ages - young ones, retired ones and plenty of free & easy time to spend with family & friends. We loved the family tele-match and the surprise complimentary visit to the Safari Park. And of course the musang king πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ 

Speaking of musang king, it was an answered prayer in matters of seconds!! When Lois mentioned there is a surprise in store for all of us, I immediately declared free musang king... and when she announced it... I was in complete shock! Thank you Jesus for answering my heart’s secret desires.

And despite not having enough, God continued to bless us to ensure we are able to eat to our heart’s delight... when my mum-in-grace sponsored another round of musang king at Bentong town on the way back to KL!! Praise Him forevermore!

And to top it all... as we rested during this retreat, completely surrender our worries & cares to Him... God was working in the background.

Year 2018 was a bad year for the company I am currently working for... though we declared a profit but we were not profitable and constantly short of cash 😒 but despite that and a soft Q1 2019... the management managed to declare an ex-gratia bonus for all employees. My boss announced this to all of us on Friday during the retreat & I was more busy n focused on worshipping God and soaking in His love than reading my boss’ message on this bonus. By the evening when I read his message, I was told I was rewarded much more than everyone else in the team. So when I got home, upon checking, I got 7 times more than the average payout to everyone else in the company!! 
Praise the Lord πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ€²πŸΌπŸ€²πŸΌ

I certainly do not deserve this bonus as I didn’t meet my targets last year but God is so good that He rewarded me with much more than I expected, just like His words said 

Ephesians 3:20
Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us.

Truly truly thank Him for all His supernatural provisions, protection and positioning. The messages shared were refreshing too.. and shared in a way that my children are able to understand them too. Praise the Lord forevermore!! Thank you Jesus!!

And thank you to RLC - all pastors, church staffs & the many volunteers who made this retreat so enjoyable. Thank you thank you 😊

*****

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lim family's Chinese names

Our 2nd honeymoon to Turkey 8-17 June 2010

Respect for stay-at-home mothers..