Eat & Be Merry!

What a pleasant way to end year 2020 - dating with my boys to celebrate my birthday! 

By the time December arrived, Malaysia had managed to bring down the number of covid cases so it was RMCO (Recovery Movement Control Order) phase. Which meant we are allowed to go out for meals but we MUST observe strict SOP to maintain social distancing, wear mask & constantly sanitise our hands.

The boys took turn to "date" me - they planned for the outing; which restaurant to go to for meal & what else to do and they also paid for everything with their pocket money... WOW! feeling so so so very blessed.

The first "date" was with Ian on 26th Dec 2020, Saturday. He took me to Subway in Sri Petaling for our lunch & paid for the sandwich combo meals. Then we walked over to the newly-opened MR DIY store to shop for my birthday present. He bought me a 'congkak set' and of course, he also bought himself a new toy set haha. After that, we proceeded to some snacks at Family Mart. We also spend some time there, eating & playing congkak. So so so fun!!




The second "date" was with Isaac on 27th Dec 2020, Sunday. He took me to Mealtime Cafe in Sri Petaling for lunch and spent almost RM110, that was a huge amount for a 13-year old boy. There goes his savings hahahaha. Then we walked over to NinjaZ to get some accessories for our gadgets. After that, we drove over to another side of Sri Petaling area to savour on some yummy ice-cream at Baskin Robbins. So yummmyyyyyy!!



The third "date" was with Ivan on 30th Dec 2020, Wednesday. He took me to Family Mart and we had Oden for lunch. He bought winter melon drink whilst I had cappuccino to accompany the Oden meal. Then we walked over to MR DIY to browse some items but did not buy anything in the end. We started to get hungry by the time we walked back to the parking lot, so we decided to have another round of lunch hahahaha at this Sushi restaurant which served pretty lousy sushis. We are not coming back... hahaha!



Lastly on my actual birthday 29th Dec 2020, Tuesday - Sze Weng took the whole family to the Owl Cafe at Calvary Convention Centre in Bukit Jalil for brunch. The service was pretty lousy and food was only so-so. Quite disappointed. Then I took off to spend some ME time at Le Sense salon to get my hair permed - which I have been doing once a year on my birthday. I arrived home after 4 hours at the salon and saw the surprise bouquet of humongous flowers bought by Sze Weng!! Giving thanks to the Lord for everything & all the blessings in my life. Even the setbacks too.







We ended the year 2020 with loads of eating & celebrations - at least some happy memories for 2020!

*****

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lim family's Chinese names

Our 2nd honeymoon to Turkey 8-17 June 2010

Respect for stay-at-home mothers..